From time immemorial, good men have sought to be better by obtaining light. Austin Lodge No. 12 hosts a weekly meeting which invites men with an interest in the craft to join us for information about our lodge, freemasonry, and freemasonry in Texas.
As COVID-19 restrictions begin to loosen, we will be resuming certain activities around the Lodge. Tonight, Bro. Brengle will be holding his Masonry 101 group, and brethren are welcome to come and practice their catechisms or socialize. Dinner will be served.
That being said, there are a few protocols which need to be followed for any activity taking place within the Lodge building:
- There may be no more than ten people in one room.
- You must wear a mask. Brethren not wearing a mask will be denied entry. If you need help acquiring one, please reach out to us.
- No handshaking is permitted.
- Brethren must maintain a distance of at least 6 feet from one another.
- Brethren who feel that they may be ill are asked to stay home.
So join us if you can, but above all, stay safe!