The Grand Master’s previous proclamation regarding COVID-19 restrictions still stands, wherein Lodges may conduct stated meetings, while other Lodge meetings remain prohibited. The full text of the proclamation can be accessed via the Grand Lodge Portal.
Our August Stated Meeting will take place in the theater on Monday, August 17th, beginning at 7:30. All brethren are expected to adhere to the following guidelines:
- There may be no more than ten people in one room.
- You must wear a mask. Brethren not wearing a mask will be denied entry. If you need help acquiring one, please reach out and we can make sure you are provided with one.
- No handshaking is permitted.
- Brethren must maintain a distance of at least 6 feet from one another.
- Brethren who feel that they may be ill are asked to stay home.
- No dinner will be served, so don’t come hungry! Brethren may consider coordinating with one another to meet at a restaurant if they wish to share a meal. That being said, the renovations on the kitchen have begun, so hopefully our mighty Stewards will have a state-of-the-art facility not long after the meal restrictions are lifted.